Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hey There. I Like Metal



My name is James. I’m a not-so-savvy investor who trades stocks, bonds, commodities and more. I do have a day job, but I’m trying to become a day trader full time. I trade a lot of different things, and although I’m no expert, I do know a little bit about the various topics. I never really knew that buying metals was such a good game, though. I always thought stocks were where it’s at. Well, more on that later but for now…

I started this blog so I could basically just chronicle my exploits as an investor and share my experiences. I’m not really sure exactly what I’m going to share on this blog, because like I said I’m not exactly an investment guru. But I do try and make some money from this game. If you’re a new investor too, you may find this blog helpful. If nothing else maybe this blog can help you in knowing that you’re not alone out there in this intimidating world of investments.

 Either way I hope I can help some people out with my ramblings and musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment