Thursday, June 6, 2013

Buying Wholesale Direct Metals




So I started buying metals like gold, silver, platinum, etc. I loved it. But I didn’t actually have the possession of the metals. I bought them through a broker and they were stored at another location. Needless to say, I didn’t like this at all. So eventually I decided to pull all my money and just buy the metals direct. 

I wish at first I found a place with wholesale metals at wholesale prices. It would’ve been so much easier for me to buy them and store them this way. But unfortunately, that wasn’t the case. I started out small, buying a few ounces of these metals here and there. I would store them all in my safety deposit box at the bank. Each week I would buy something small and store it at the bank. 

Eventually I was able to amass a pretty large collection of precious metals. I was buying from retailers at ridiculously high prices, but was still able to turn a profit as soon as gold and silver skyrocketed. So I banked the money and decided to go big and not go home. I looked for wholesale suppliers of precious metals.  And I found a great few of them.

So I started to buy bigger chunks of metal. I’d buy a few dozen ounces of this metal or that metal. And I couldn’t store it at the bank anymore, so I decided to buy a safe. It was a huge mammoth of a safe, but at least I knew that my metals would be safe. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment